Monday, June 13, 2011

2 days to go

I started packing 2 days ago. Before that I was SICK! It was horrid. I was so worried that I would not be well when I got on that plane. I really hate to fly sick. I had a sore throat, fever and a stuffy nose. I am not 97% better which is fine with me.

The itinerary for the the trip has change a little. Instead of taking my father's car we are going to be renting a truck or some thing big with 4X4. It will make the man feel a little bit better about driving around during the rainy season. We will be spending one night at the beach then heading for few hours at the thermal waters and then spend the night next to Arenal Volcano. The drive to Monteverde spend the night in the could forest. Now that I think about it we might want to wait and do the hot springs after everything so we are not in a rush to find some place we have never been. I guess we'll figure it all out when we get there.

1 comment:

Wayne said...

You've been there for over 24 hours. Time for an update. Don't make me call you!