Monday, December 21, 2009

Avatar

Today started it as a DND with the normal eating, drinking (water) playing on the net, read.

But around 3:00 p.m. there is a phone call and Mama asks me if I want to go to the Movies with Carolina and Richardo around 4:30. Of course I say yes. I really didn't care what the movie was it would be nice just to get out of the house. Also, I know they are not going to take me to a movie that I couldn't understand. Around 3:30 my father says he is heading to the bank so I head out with him. We also had to run to a store for Mama. We end up talking about gay marriage, why I don't like certain thing about most religion and why I'm happy with what I believe. Heavy stuff, huh?

By the time we get back home it's 4:25 and I'm a little worried I'll not be able to change my cloths before they get here. But I forgot that I'm in Costa Rica and everything is on "Tico Time" where most people are 20 to 30 minutes late for almost everything. They ended up getting here around 5 and we headed off to the movie. I found out when I got in the car that we were going to see Avatar! I was very exited about seeing I had wanted to watch it when I got back to the states and now I don't have to worry. I really enjoyed the movie, it brought up some good points and I really appreciate it when a movie can make you think about how you live your life. I think the biggest thing I took away from Avatar was you have to think about how what you do effects the natural world around you. Also the graphic were KICK BUTT!!! The world that they live on was breath taking to say the very least. The only thing I didn't like was that we saw it in 3-D which gives me the worst headache. I think because I don't have 20/20 and it strains my eyes. Other then that, I was really delighted by the whole thing.

I give it a 8 out of 11!


No comments: