Friday, December 11, 2009

Orlando International Airport (MCO)




I'm sitting in the airport watching people watching me with a killer caffeine headache. I don't want to drink coffee right now because I know I will have some on the flight (or maybe some in Miami) and I don't want to O.D.

I am bring a Costa Rica 2009 trip mascot. So I will be taking pictures of her when I go places (when I can remember) BTW I don't have a name for her so if anyone can come up with a cute name I'm open to ideas.

She was playing the PSP while I was online and then we switched so I took a few shot. Also she has never been on a play or seen one before so she was checking out the planes. Then she wanted a picture in fron of the plane we were flying in to Miami.

We are getting ready to board so I must go but I have a small lay-over in Miami so I try to write more then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Costa Rica mascot? Didn't know you were such a dA fan :D Where'd you get the little gremlin? From the site? Soo cute <3

Elena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.