Saturday, December 19, 2009

Doctor's Party


So today was was normal. For the most part just hung around the house. We all went out to pick up a few things and I FINALLY got my Tico Times. I read through it finding out nothing too intersting is going on right now. We ate dinner and got ready for a Christmas party. The party was being held by my Papi's dentist with is also my (stay with me here) step-brother's wife's brother-in-law. And also the doctor who fixed Papi. We head to Heredia which is where Ricardo and Carolina live.

The party was tons of fun there were about 30 people there and lot of music and good snack food. There was a musician who was blind and sang beautilful. It was one of the time I felt bad for not knowing spanish better because I would have loved to talk with him. Max, the gentleman's name, was very outgoing, was flirting with all the ladies and seemed very happy. I danced with Papi and Mama at on point. There were some people who came in with a band at some point and everyone was dancing with them. They were dress up as important people in Costa Rica. Papi said that one of them was the President. Towards the end of the night they started to sing karaoke. Also, Carolina told me that there was a guy at the party that wanted to meet me. I told her that I had a boyfriend and that he need to know that before hand. It was okay he just wanted to talk to me. :sigh: His name was Tony and at some point I told him I was never baptist-ed and I swear his eyes got so big I almost fell out of my chair. It was just so funny. They say that he thought I was cool and wants to go to the movies but I think I will be washing my hair that night. :} We were there until 2:00 I think and we all had lot of fun. There are more pictures of facebook if you want to see more.

No comments: