Sunday, December 13, 2009

A "do nothing day"

When I woke up this morning and I asked Papi what the plan was and he said today was a do nothing day. We almost did nothing. :}


After breakfast we called my Aunt Tita and she came over to pick up some gifts so I talked with her for a bit and then they headed back home. After that it was pretty much reading, watching a movie and then checking the net. Around 6 Mama made dinner then Papi and I went to Costa Rica's version of Wal-mart. It really felt like one too it was crazy. We picked up a few thing and I found a cereal that I heard Wayne liked so I figured I would give it a try. After that we headed back to the house. At that point I found out that channel 62 was the food network and it just made my night! lol

2 comments:

Wayne said...

I'm conflicted about the cable TV at your dad's place...while it is nice to have all those English channels, it's kind of cheating to have all the "comforts of home" available. I kind of miss the days when we had to watch one of 3 or so channels that were Spanish-only. Or better yet, just read instead.

Although I do like how the nudity is not blurred out on E! Awwwww yeah.

Elena said...

Oh don't worry I'm reading too but the food network is my fav so I just thought it was great, shame on me.