Sunday, December 30, 2007

Back to San Jose


So today I still felt crappy. So sorry it if this is a little short.

I woke up around 7:15 and took some ibuprofen and went back to bed until everyone else got up. Everyone else got up around 9. Papi gave me something else to help with my nose and after that it was all down hill. I have no idea what happened but it was bad. I felt like I was really high or really drunk. I was having problem standing up. I was nauseous ..... all around crappy feeling. Thank goodness by the time we got in the car and headed back to San Jose I was feeling better.

We didn't stop to eat just a bathroom break. We got to San Jose around 5:20 and unloaded the car. Irena went straight to bed and has been there all evening. Maritza made soup because my throat is a little sore but I feel a lot better. I don't have a temperature anymore and no headache. I packed my last bag so I am ready to leave in the morning. My flight is at 1:30 so we need to get to the airport around 10.

Bedtime for me now..... tomorrow will be a long day.

No comments: