Friday, December 21, 2007

Shopping in San Jose


Today we went shopping in San Jose. I had to pick up a few things that I can only get there. Papi had to got something for his car.

I got up around nine, took a shower and then got dressed. I had no idea what time we were going to leave so I was just ready for it. I made a list of things that I needed to get. That way I would be ready and not forget anything. After that I added a little more to yesterdays blog. Martiza, Papi and I ended up leaving around 2:30 in a taxi.

First, we went to an indoor market, that has every thing from cloths to fish, looking for hammocks for my brother. We found some that we liked, got a price and told them we would be back to get them. We spent another hour or so looking for guayaberas and a few other things. The we went to another place that just has Costa Rica souvenirs. I found the elusive black guayaberas and white ones but not medium. I also found a cute sarong that so I got those two things and a money holder with Guatemalan stitching on it. After that we had dinner at Quizno, which was okay. Martiza and I headed to look for something for her and Papi left us to go pick up the hammocks. Martiza and I looked but didn't find anything so we headed to the catch the bus to Pavas. Papi was waiting in line when we got there. We got home about 30 minutes later (we wait a long time because everyone was heading home) and had a light supper of egg rolls. I watch The Covenant (just because the people in it....the movie kinda sucks), read a little, did some push-ups and went to bed.

No comments: