Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Shpping ..... fun........ : x

I woke up around noon for some reason today. I hate that......it seem like a waste but oh well. I guess if/when I get back to school that will not be happening so much. I should take advantage of it. I went to have brunch made some toast and had some yogurt Papi and I got yesterday. Maritza came up to the table and told me Ramon called this morning and he maybe going to Germany for a problem he is having. Then she said we were going to get my bank card and do some errands.

I got online and talked to Cris about what was going then went and got dressed. We left and got on the bus (first time this trip) and head to the little mall by the house. Maritza checked the lottery and found out we had to wait to get the money she had won. We were of to the bank then to get the card. Got our number, sat down and waited. While waiting I saw and older, larger man with a tiny Chihuahua in a bag. He was talking to it like a baby, it was quite a sight. 624....... that's us! We walked up and asked about the card, nope will not be ready until Friday.

Back to the mall we walked. Martiza shopped around while I just kind of looked at the stuff they had. Yuck, not my taste a lot of cheap bric-a-brac. We were in one store for a hour... I was going a little crazy. She check the lottery again and got her money. We stopped at a few more shops and then headed home around 5:48. Yeah, I was checking my watch...not that I really had anything better to do but still I can only shop for so long.

Papi came home around seven and he told me more about what's going on with Ramon. I told him that next time he calls to wake me up, even if it's 0500 like today. After dinner Papi was off to my room to watch T.V. while I looked for an e-card for a family friend in Germany, Dieter. Sent it off then told the old man to get online so I could after him. Now I am off to rot my brain with Miami Ink for a hour.

No comments: