Friday, December 14, 2007

Out of the house

Today was my first real day out of the house. I always for get how pretty it is here. Even in the city you can see the mountains and clouds and it kinda takes my breath away.

Anyways, Papi and I went to one of his banks to get a card for his bank. That way he would not have to send $$ to my bank in the state costing him 30 bucks each time. He says we will go to a different one later and get a card from that bank too. We got back to the house and ate lunch with
Carmen(step-sister) and Maritza.

We waited around for some phone calls then drove to San Jose. Some flea market typ
e place. Look at the stuff they had and heard to two guys telling stories. One was about why the "h" is silent in Spanish. I ended up getting a bracelet that I really liked. Then back through the crappy traffic (why I hate San Jose) back to the house. Caroline (step-sis-in-law) came over with her children so Papi and I headed out for food. When we got back Richardo (step-brother) was at the house and we all had fried chicken for dinner

.


It was nice. I 've gotten used to them again so it's a lot of joking around and funny faces. It looks like they will be going with us to the beach with us. I think we (Maritza, Irena {my other step sister}, Papi and I) are on the 26th and the rest will come on the 28th. They left around ten so Maritza went to bed. But Papi and I stayed up talked about things going on with the family.

No comments: