Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Here in C.R.

So.... a friend was sweet and took me to the airport.
They parked, walked me in, waited in line and then after the check in walked me to security.

Went through just fine and went to the bar to have a beer. I ended up making friends with the bartender. What a surprise.... me make friends with random people! Never.

Walked on the plane and sat by the window, which I will not be doing again. I hated having to ask people to move. But it was very pretty flying at night seeing all the lights. Also when we were over the water I thought I saw boat lights but who knows.


The plane was on time. I got the waved through their security. I don't think they even looked at what I had in my bags. Got to love Costa Rica.


Got to Papi's house unpacked all of the stuff and went to bed.


Yesterday, I slept until 1:30 had lunch with Papi and started helping him work on his computer. I read for a little bit and had chats with Papi between work and downloading things.

Today, I just played around online changing this around and writing e-mails to family and friends.

No comments: