Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Blah sorta day

Today was almost a do nothing day.

Papi's car was leaking gas so a guy came over and fixed it. I think Papi said it was a lose hose.

Then my Tia (Aunt) came over for a short (10 minute) visit. She chatted with Maritzas, Papi and me then had to head home.

After that Papi and I went to the store for some things for the trip to the beach. 36 cans of beer for him. Some last minute things I needed (gifts). But we forgot the heart of palm and mosquito coils so we have to get them before we head out at 8.

I pack my big black suitcase and picked out what I will be wearing on the plane. So when I get back I just have to pack my dirty cloths and the rest of my coffee and I will be good to go.

Off to bed ..... the drive to the beach is 5 hours.(maybe 150 miles) The roads here suck.

No comments: